Friday, August 14, 2015

Mischief Anyone?


I am excited to welcome our 4th grade boys to The Davis Academy's infamous book clubs! We have SO. MUCH. FUN. Get ready. We are all about voice and choice so for all subsequent books, you,the reader, will get to select the titles that we read. However, to kick off the school year, we will start with a new one and a good one: The Terrible Two by Mac Barnett and Jory John. It won't disappoint! Filled with some serious pranksters, this book will keep you on your toes. Please join me on Monday, October 12th in the Media Center during lunch to discuss and eat. Come having read the book and please don't forget to bring your lunch. I'll be bringing the pranks, I mean treats. Happy reading!

If you would like to be able to check out a Kindle throughout the year, please make sure you return this form to the Media Center. That way, we will know you have parental permission and have familiarized yourself with the responsibility that comes along with checking out a Kindle from the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment